Saturday, September 10, 2011

Love!: Caliente Coral

Hey guys! I finally got the Sephora by OPI colour: Caliente Coral, that I have been drooling over for a while (I know, hot image, right?). I had to wait to use it until after work today, but now that its on, I’m so glad I got it, the colour looks fantastic, and I think it looks really great against my skin tone:

IMAG1557

I apologize for the crappy lighting, the colour should look a lot brighter…! I think this picture shows the colour a little better:

IMAG1558

Anyways, I just thought I would share this with you. I’d never really thought about using an orange polish before this one, and orange is far from being one of my favourite colours, but I really love how this one looks! It feels less harsh and construction sign-ish, and more pretty and fashion-y!

What do you think? What is your favourite nail colour? Leave me your comments!

1 comment:

I love reading your comments, and I really do read them all! So let me know what your thoughts are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...