Saturday, October 15, 2011

Gryffindor Nails

Alright, it’s not quite as awesome as the title implies…

I didn’t have much time to do my nails tonight, as I have an essay due Monday, and I’ll be out all day tomorrow, so it needs to be done tonight. However, this week’s nails were inspired by Gryffindor:

IMAG1750IMAG1751

Red (OPI Keys to my Karma) with gold glitter (Fascino #65). Simple, but cute. Maybe one night when I have some more time, I’ll draw something Harry Potterish on one or two in black.

(I should be doing blue and bronze for my beloved Ravenclaw or green and silver for Slytherin for my Pottermore house, but my boyfriend wanted red nails xP)

Oh, and I also have another ELF haul on the way, thanks to a LivingSocial deal, for 50% off $30 worth of products from their Studio or Mineral lines, as well as both my Luxe Box and Glymm Box, which should be arriving any day now. So remember to check back for my pictures and review (and maybe a video?) of all those!

Done anything cool to your nails lately? Show me a picture! Feel free to link to your blog if you have one, I’d love to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and I really do read them all! So let me know what your thoughts are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...