Friday, October 21, 2011

Halloween French Mani

Okay, so it’s only 10 days now until Halloween, and personally, I’m excited! I mean, what’s more awesome than dressing up, eating candy, watching movies with friends, and drinking! Actually, Christmas is better, but that’s beside the point…

Anyways, so I took off all my polish earlier because it was chipping, and accidently started to paint them orange. For most people this wouldn’t be a problem, but I work on Saturday, and I have no intention of taking it off before then. So, in order to make it look more… acceptable… I decided to make it a Halloween manicure, so I can say that it’s festive, and maybe no one will even blink. Besides, I’m only there for hours a week anyways, who cares?

Right, so here they are:

IMAG1831

Just a simple French mani, done with tape to get the clean lines. A little messy, but I think it looks pretty good. I’m glad my nails are finally long and strong enough to pull off a French mani. =)

The polishes I used were both from The Face Shop, which was a little Korean make up store in Metrotown (which probably doesn’t mean anything to you if you don’t live in or near the Vancouver/Burnaby area), and the colours are BK901 and OR202.

I wanna see your Halloween manicures, too! Leave a comment if you’ve done something cool lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and I really do read them all! So let me know what your thoughts are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...