Friday, February 24, 2012

Successful French Manicure attempt!

This is my attempt at a classic French manicure using taping to get the tip.

I started with a coat of Nail Envy, then a coat of Sally Hansen in Friendship Fr. (I think), then I used the tape to cover up the part of the nail below the natural white tip, and painted the tips with Sephora by OPI in A-ha! Moment. This is what that looked like (sorry it isn’t cleaned up, I’ll do that later):

100_0654

This seemed a little harsh, so I added another coat of the Sally Hansen to tone down the harsh white tips, and followed that with a coat of Seche Vite quick dry topcoat. I really like the final outcome:

100_0655Pre-clean-up

100_0674After clean-up!

As always, I love to read your comments! Thanks for reading!

P.S.: In the sidebar you might notice I made a Facebook page for this blog, I’d be super appreciative if you liked it! Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and I really do read them all! So let me know what your thoughts are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...