Wednesday, March 7, 2012

February Favourites!

I know we’re already a whole week into March, but that’s why I’m making sure I get my favourites up now before it gets even later!

  1. Urban Decay Naked Palette:

    100_0375
    This was definitely my favourite product this month, even if it almost counts as cheating, since it is in fact several products! I’m so glad I finally bought this, as I have had so much fun playing around with these colours. My absolute favourites are probably Sin, for being so wearable, and Half-baked, for being beautifully pigmented and just gorgeous.

    For a while I was taking pictures of most of the looks I did with this palette, so below are two of my favourites:

    100_0405

    100_0471
  2. Seche Vite:

    100_0631
    I wouldn’t say that this is a necessary product for anyone, but it is pretty brilliant! If you are the type who, like me, gets really impatient waiting for her finished manicure to dry before she can do other things, then this is a fantastic topcoat! It dries very quickly and is very shiny when it dries. It was a little pricey, but since you only use it one coat at a time, it should last a good deal longer than a regular polish.

    One thing to point out, though, is I’ve heard complaints about this polish from people who experienced shrinkage with Seche Vite. I didn’t but perhaps that is because I paint all the way to the cuticle (and usually over >_<) before cleaning up, whereas others like to leave a small space between the cuticle and the start of the polish. However, if you are like me, I definitely suggest trying this one out if you can handle the price (this cost me about $14).
  3. Urban Decay Primer Potion:

    100_0361[5]
    This is just the little one that came with the Naked Palette, but I’m completely in love with it! I have tried the ELF mineral primer, but it didn’t do too much. This one is fantastic, and makes my shadow last all day!
  4. Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Perversion:

    100_0601
    This liner is even blacker than the colour Zero, which used to be UD’s only black liner. I haven’t used this too much, because I only just bought a new Zero pencil just before this came out, but I love using it when I want to look really good. Its basically the same fantastic formula is super-black!
  5. Chloe Eau de Parfum:chloe-2008-eau-de-parfum-spray-50ml
    So for this one I’m showing you a picture of the actual full-sized bottle because all I actually own is the tiny little sample bottle that I got in my one and only Luxe Box (I think in September, though it might have been October.)

    I’m completely in love with this scent, though I’ve been hesitating to purchase it because a) it’s way more than I usually spend on perfume, and b) because it contains rose, to which my mom is allergic. However, I have been wearing this perfume for a while, and as long as I don’t put in on if I’m going to be spending time with her, I’m sure it would be fine!

So those were my cosmetic favourites, and now below are my other favourites for February!

  1. The Big Bang Theory:

    the-big-bang-theory-17-5-10-kc
    I’ve watched this on and off when it was on TV for a while, but a little while ago, I decided to get the episodes and watch through them from beginning to end, and I have to admit I’m completely addicted! I’m completely in love with all of the characters (except for Howard and Leslie Winkle). I’m currently just finishing up season two.

    Honestly, this is a major reason why it’s taken me so long to get around to this post and my February Glymm box post. But I have to try to be better; it’s so tempting to just curl up with tea and Big Bang, but I have homework to do, reading to finish, and I have to get my room clean if I ever want to bring home my beautiful new computer that my boyfriend helped me build!
  2. Hunger Games Trilogy:

    The Hunger Games Trilogy
    I know I mentioned this last month as well, but I had only read the first book then and was waiting on the library or for my ordered copies to come in the mail. They came (on three consecutive days, in separate packages) middle of February, and I finished the last two in a couple days each. I’m so completely in love with these books that I’m really sad there were only three of them! I’m also so excited for the movies and I’m dying to find myself a Mockingjay pin!
     
  3. Pringles:fdc38-Pringles_Original
    I have a weakness. >_< Especially the Original flavoured ones. Not sure why I’ve been so in love with them the last little while, but I have been.
  4. My Camera:

    100_0436

    The above is a panoramic picture taken with one of my camera’s awesome settings, which allows you to take three pictures that the camera then stitches together for you! Also, almost all of the pictures that I post on here now are taken with my camera (that I got for Christmas), and I love how good quality they are!

Thanks for reading! What were your February favourites?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and I really do read them all! So let me know what your thoughts are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...