Saturday, March 31, 2012

Going to be busy for a while…

Just updating to let you all know that I won’t be posting for a few days since I have two essays due this week (one of which is a minimum of 10 pages, and is due tomorrow night at midnight…) by the fourth. I also have my birthday party with my friends tomorrow night, I’m hanging out with my boyfriend Monday, and I’ll have that night and the next to write my second essay.

I do have lots of posts waiting to be written for you guys, though:

  • My Birthday Haul
  • 40 Question Beauty Tag (I’ll probably also include the Hunger Games tag)
  • More Hunger Games swatches
  • March Favourites
  • And I want to start my Fashion Pet Peeves posts… if you have a better name for them, please let me know!

Also, as a random aside, you might notice that I’ve added my blog on Bloglovin’ and Hellocotton, if you prefer to follow your blogs through either of them. Buttons are in the right sidebar! I also made a Facebook page for this blog a little while back, and I would be way too happy if you liked it!

Talk to you all again soon!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and I really do read them all! So let me know what your thoughts are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...