Saturday, March 17, 2012

My Current Nails: NerdLacquer Polish–“All of Time and Space”

I know I posted these already, when I got them for Christmas from my friend, but I can’t recall if I ever posted swatch pictures of this colour on it’s own, since I was so excited about the other two! So here’s some pictures of “All of Space and Time.” If you like this, or want to see more, just Google “NerdLacquer Etsy” and the store should pop up!

Here, I’m wearing 4 coats over OPI Nail Envy, with a top coat of Seche Vite:

100_0735_thumb

100_0731_thumb

I apologize for my uneven nail lengths, and for the middle finger on my right hand, which refused to play nice!

I really love this colour; have you tried any Nail Lacquer polishes yet? Or polishes from any other Etsy seller? I really want to try some Lacquistry polishes, too, when she gets her store up and running again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and I really do read them all! So let me know what your thoughts are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...