Sunday, August 19, 2012

German-icure from the OPI German Collection

I’m absolutely in love with this colour!! I know I’m not supposed to be spending money right now, but I absolutely fell in love, and it was $9.50. I figured I could spare it. What I didn’t know, and felt silly for not knowing, was that the Germany collection, which it’s from is a new one from OPI, but I found out when the cashier had a hard time scanning it since they had just got the colour that morning, and the barcode wasn’t in the computer yet! Haha!

I’ve painted my nails with this twice in a row, which is something I almost never do, so you can see how much I love it. It’s such a wonderful deep deep red colour. I couldn’t figure out at first what made this look so different, but with the first coat I realized it’s because this polish has more of a dark brown base colour. This is also really obvious on the cotton pad when you take it off; it’s kind of weird! Anyways, here it is on my nails. This is two coats under a coat of Seche Vite.

100_1371

100_1373

100_1376

100_1378

Have you tried any other colours from this collection, or fallen in love with a polish colour lately? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and I really do read them all! So let me know what your thoughts are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...