Sunday, August 26, 2012

My Current Nails: Almost Metallic

Hello! I wasn’t planning to post this mani when I started, but the combination ended up looking fantastic, so I had to.

I used my usual base coat: OPI Nail Envy for Sensitive and Peeling nails, then I did two coats of Essie’s Power Clutch. Which is a simple medium grey colour (and the one I’m holding in the last picture). Over that, I added a thin coat of the Collection 2000 Sparkle Top Coat that I won from Louise at GretalRabbit Writes a few months ago. This was the outcome (pre clean-up):

100_1445

100_1447

An awesome, almost blue-grey metallic look with an insane amount of sparkle! I am so in love I just keep looking at my nails. I will definitely repeat this combination in the future!

After clean-up:

100_1450

100_1452

So, those are my nails now. What are you wearing? Lemme know, and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and I really do read them all! So let me know what your thoughts are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...