Sunday, September 23, 2012

Fall Coloured Splatter Mani

I feel like I say this a lot, but that’s because I like asking for opinions… anyways, I asked my boyfriend what I should do to my nails this time, and he suggested a fall themed splatter. I’m not sure I like how this turned out, but he does, so I’ll let y’all be the judges!

100_1592

100_1593

Polishes I used:

  • Base colour: Fast Track by China Glaze
  • Red: Redwood by Icing
  • Bronze: Harvest Moon by China Glaze
  • Orange: Caliente Coral by Sephora by OPI

And, as usual, Nail Envy for my base, and Seche as my topcoat

So, please let me know what you think! Do you agree with me that it looks like a bit of a mess, or with my boyfriend that it looks cool?

2 comments:

  1. I think it looks really cool! And it's really nice to see pictures after clean up... Maybe it's better you were less excited about it? =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this! I might just have to try to re-create this!

    I know you finally tracked me down when I changed my URL but due to HTML incompetence Ive had to change my URl back to http://industrialdimestoremagic.blogspot.ca

    :) Chelsey

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, and I really do read them all! So let me know what your thoughts are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...