Monday, October 8, 2012

Boyfriend Tag

Hey, just a quick post. I found this on someone’s blog and it looked like fun to do! David’s answers are in the quotation marks, and I’ve commented below them to let you know if he was right, wrong, or somewhere in between. Enjoy =P

1. She's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
"Right now, Game of Thrones. Or Friends, or Doctor Who. Or a movie."
Not bad. Skipped Big Bang Theory, Gossip Girl, and Sherlock, though :P

2. You're out to eat, what kind of dressing does she get on her salad?
"*laughs crazily*"
...It could be Caesar, but yeah. Me no likey salad.

3. What's one food she doesn't like?
"Tomatoes"
Good job! Tomatoes are terrible.

4. You go out to eat and have a drink, what does she order?
"Coke with no ice."
Good job, unless I really wanted coffee or tea. Or if they only have Pepsi... -_-

5. What size shoe does she wear?
"Uhhh... somewhere between an 8 or a 7 or something. It fluctuates."
Well. Sorta. Usually 8. 7.5 sometimes for heels and chucks.

6. If she was collecting anything, what would it be?
"Pins. Or make-up, but you use make-up..."
Pretty good, though I'd have probably added nail polish. But pins makes the most sense if you do discount usable items.

7. What is her favourite type of sandwich?
"Grilled Cheese, with bacon if possible."
Maybe. If you are specify real cheese. I do not like fake grilled cheese. Otherwise, probably my turkey breast sandwich from Subway.

8. What would she eat everyday if she could?
"Ice cream? You can't get tired of ice cream."
There is always room for ice cream.

9. What is her favourite cereal?
"Cheerios?"
Close. Honey Nut cheerios. Or Cinnamon toast crunch.

10. What's her favourite music?
"You like a mix of... Kristy music! I don't know how to define your type of music."
I like a lot of music, though I think I'd usually generalize to "rock."

11. What's her favourite sports team?
"Gryffindor House Quidditch Team!"
Pff. Ravenclaw, for the win! =p

12. What's her eye color?
"Kind of teal-y grey, sort of blue-y grey... teal... kind of mix-y thing."
Very succinct.

13. Who's her best friend?
"Brit"
Oui

14. What is something you do that she wishes you wouldn't?
"Being late"
Sure, but I'm late too.

15. What's her heritage/where she's from?
"Canadian, but also French, British... a little bit native?"
You forgot Icelandic. Also, British both from Scotland and England.

16. You bake her a cake for her birthday, what kind of cake?
"If I went to the effort to make a cake, it would have to be the Portal cake."
Mmmm, black forest cake.

17. Did she play any sports?
"Technically no, but you competed in a physical activity."
I did dance, gymnastics, and figure skating at different points, so if those count as sports to you...

18. What could she spend hours doing?
"Shopping. Or doing makeup. Or painting her nails. Watching a show. Playing a video game. Reading magazines. Reading in general! There's lots of things!"
Lol, yeah...

19. What is one unique talent she has?
"Put up with my presence of long periods of time!"
Oh! That's terrible! <3

I don’t remember whose blog I took this from, so sorry if it was yours! I’m not going to tag anyone specific, but do it if you want to, and let me know in the comments if you do! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and I really do read them all! So let me know what your thoughts are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...