Sunday, November 18, 2012

Collective Haul (or, Recent Acquisitions)

Hello again, lovelies! Its been a long time since I’ve done a haul post of any kind, mostly because anything I’ve got since my last one has been acquired slowly and one at a time. I do, however, want to update you on some of the stuff I’ve got recently (almost entirely thanks to my boyfriend). These aren’t in much of an order, just sorta as I remember them.

Herbal Essences Honey shampoo & conditioner

100_1755

I wanted to just get replacements for my HE long hair shampoo and conditioner, but when I was at London Drugs, these were on sale, and they didn’t have the shampoo for that set. Instead, I decided to try this one, which I’m pretty sure is a new product. It’s supposed to be strengthening, and it smells really good. Also, so far, my hair really seems to like it.

Secret Va-va-vanilla Deodorant

100_1761

Not super exciting, I know, but I got another new stick of my Vanilla deodorant. Nothing else smells as good!

Rubber Phone Case

100_1765

100_1769

100_1771

I know this has little to nothing to do with makeup, but I finally found a nice cover for my phone, which is an HTC Legend! These were on EBay for $0.99, including shipping from the UK. I was debating between a dark blue and this neon green, and I think I made the right choice. I was worried that the added thickness on my phone would bug me, but it really doesn’t. I’m also even less worried about dropping my already indestructible phone, and his butt doesn’t come off anymore every time I pull him out of my pocket. (For the record, my phone’s name is Seth, and I call the little cover that hides the battery and sdcard on the bottom his butt… I’m weird, I know) Also, by the way, this is the only thing in this post my boyfriend didn’t purchase for me… >_>

Iron Fist Starry Night Super Platform Shoes

100_1811

100_1812

100_1819

100_1824

These were something I found and kinda fell in love with on ModCloth. My boyfriend thought the height of them would be funny, and so he bought me these as part of his anniversary presents to me. We didn’t get them on ModCloth, though, because Punk.com had them on for a better price, with a discount code, and cheaper shipping. I love them, but they are damn high, and a little scary to walk in!

London Look Compact Mirror

100_1779

Because I’m stupid, a couple weeks ago I was checking my makeup while waiting for the bus, and managed to toss my old compact mirror onto the pavement, shattering it. I was pretty sad, since it was pretty cute, with black and silver glitter skulls on it. My boyfriend decided I needed a replacement (I swear I didn’t ask him to get this). After looking in a few places which had mirrors which cost more than they were worth, we found this one on sale at London Drugs; I think it was $5 or $6.

H&M Sweaters

100_1801

100_1804

100_1805

100_1809

These were on sale buy one, get one free at H&M last week (and might still be now). We were looking for a new cardigan, since I only had the one, and so I ended up getting that really cute mint green one, and for my free one, I chose the simple black sweater, which is just really flattering and cute on for me.

Overexposed by Maroon 5

100_1782

100_1783

100_1784

This was kinda a random purchase, if I remember correctly, though it might have been another anniversary gift. Anyways, this is the latest Maroon 5 cd. I absolutely love Adam Levine and Maroon 5, and I really like this album as well.

Maybelline Super Stay 24 Color Lipstick in Continuous Coral

100_1738

100_1737

100_1739

     For obvious reasons, I think, my boyfriend prefers these lipsticks to normal lipsticks, so that’s why he wanted to get me a second, more wearable colour, since the only one I had before was a dark dark red, which is alright now, when dark, almost vampy lips are in style, but not so great for all the time! This colour is super pretty, and I love how these last and even how they feel on!

Aquamarine Ring and Necklace

100_1787

100_1789

100_1791

100_1792

     And finally, the main anniversary gift that David bought be was this gorgeous matching necklace and ring from Ben Moss. The metal is sterling silver, and the big stones are real aquamarines. Also, unless the guy was lying to us, those are itty bitty diamonds on each side on the ring, and on the necklace. Aquamarine is my birthstone, and I loooooveeeee it!! So I’m soooo happy with these, since I finally have something aquamarine!

Anyways, that’s all for now. There are a couple of tags that I’m thinking of doing, specifically the “What’s in my bag” and “How much does my face cost” tags, so please let me know if you’re interested in seeing either of those, as well as if there’s another tag you think I should do.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and I really do read them all! So let me know what your thoughts are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...