Sunday, November 3, 2013

Four Year Anniversary Makeup (+ my new Michael Kors bag)!

Hello again! I thought today I’d post a quick look at how I did my makeup for my fourth anniversary date with my boyfriend, as well as the fantastic MK bag that he bought me as an anniversary gift!

For makeup I went pretty simple, considering my makeup the next day was going to be pretty intense… (Our anniversary is the day before Halloween!).

I used my Skin 79 BB Cream and set it with my Rimmel Stay Matte powder. I also used my Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soliel bronzer to lightly contour my face, and used my MAC Soft and Gentle as a highlight on my cheekbones, nose, and cupid’s bow.

2013-10-30 13.55.39

For my eyes, I used my Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze as a light wash across my lids, and highlighted the inner corner and brow bone with Virgin from my UD Naked palette. I lined the top lashes with my Wet’n’Wild H20 proof liquid liner, and the waterline with my UD pencil in Perversion. For mascara, I used two coats of my Revlon Lash Potion. Finally, for my brows, I used my NYX AUTO eyebrow pencil in Taupe.

2013-10-30 13.56.37

Sorry for the over-exposure of these next two images, but they were the only non-blurry ones I got of my full face with my lip colour! I’ve tried to colour-correct them a bit, and this is the best I’ve managed.

Anyways, for my lips, I used my NYX Soft Matte Lip Creme in Addis Ababa, which I absolutely love not just for the colour, but also because it sets quickly, lasts a long time, and fades nicely (at least in my experience). I’d love to try more colours of this product.

2013-10-30 14.05.33
2013-10-30 14.06.41

One thing I’ve started to notice about my makeup, or at least the looks I love enough to take pictures of, is that I’m developing my own “classic” sort of look, which pretty much always includes a bronze or gold eye, flawless skin, perfect brows, contouring, and a bright pink-ish lip! =P

And now for my present:

2013-10-17 18.58.54

I actually got this bag about a week before our anniversary, when my boyfriend and I were going downtown, and he said we should stop in at the Michael Kors store to visit the bag I have been lusting after ever since the day my best friend bought hers. I wasn’t sure they still made it, since it isn’t on the site. I had a tiny suspicion that I might get the bag, but I didn’t want to believe that in case I didn’t… I mean, it’s a very expensive bag, in my opinion, at about $250 bucks! But when I tried to put it back after trying it on he stopped me and I got the beautiful bag!

2013-10-17 19.05.49

It’s called the Jet Set Zip-Top tote… so it doesn’t have a cool name or anything, but who cares?! I love it so much, I think it’s so simple and beautiful… and the leather is sooo soft! Also, unlike lots of designed purses, it has lots of pockets inside, and even a clip for your keys so they don’t get lost at the bottom!

2013-10-17 19.06.31

2013-10-17 19.06.53

2013-10-17 19.07.16

So yeah, I’m super excited to have it, even like 2 weeks later. I’m actually probably much too excited about this considering its just a bag… but that’s alright.

Anyways, thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. you are so beautiful and i really like your bag! love MK!

    Thanks for vista http://michaelkors.shoplal.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, and I really do read them all! So let me know what your thoughts are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...