1) Face wash – St. Ives Apricot Cleanser
2) Facial scrub – St. Ives Green Tea Scrub
3) Toner – Clinique Clarifying Lotion for Dry/Combo Skin (last reviewed in my August favourites and my Mini Clinique Skincare Haul)
4) Moisturizer – Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel for Oily/Combo Skin (last reviewed in my Mini Clinique Skincare Haul)
5) Makeup remover – Clinique Take the Day Off Makeup Remover for Lids, Lashes, and Lips
1) Foundation – Make Up For Ever HD Foundation in N115 (last reviewed in my August 2013 favourites)
2) Powder – Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder (last reviewed in my April 2013 favourites)
3) Concealer – Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser in Fair
4) Blush – Benefit Coralista (last reviewed in my September 2012 favourites)
5) Bronzer – Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil (last reviewed in my August favourites)
6) Highlight – MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle (last reviewed in my September 2013 favourites)
1) Primer – Urban Decay Primer Potion
2) Single shadow – Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze (last reviewed in my August favourites)
3) Palette – Urban Decay Naked (properly reviewed in my Naked Palette post Feb 2012, and also included in last year’s December favourites)
4) Liner pencil – Urban Decay 24/7 Liner Pencil Zero (last reviewed in last year’s December favourites)
5) Liquid/Gel/Cream liner – Wet’n’Wild h20 Liquid Liner in Black (last reviewed in my February 2013 Favourites)
6) Mascara – Maybelline Turbo Volum’Express Waterproof in Very Black (discontinued, will likely need to find a new favourite soon.) ((last reviewed in last year’s December favourites)
7) Brow product – NYX Auto Eyebrow Pencil in Taupe
1) Lipbalm – Kiehl’s Lip Balm
a) Neutral/natural – Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honeyb) Bright – MAC Amplified Lipstick in St. Germain (last reviewed in my Collective Haul Nov 27)c) Dark – MAC Cremesheen Lipstick in Hang-Up (last reviewed in my September 2013 favourites)
ScentNovember 2013 favourites)
2) Body wash – The Body Shop Satsuma Shower Gel (last reviewed in my Oct/Nov Empties)
3) Lotion – Ahava Mineral Hand Cream (last reviewed in my Dec 2011 Glymm box post)
NailsJuly 2013 favourites)
2) Colour – OPI in either Peace&Love&OPI or German-icure (Peace&Love&OPI: Swatches | German-icure: Swatches)
3) Top coat – INM Out the Door quick-dry topcoat (last reviewed in my November 2013 favourites)
4) Tool – Burton Crystal Nail File (last reviewed in last year’s December favourites)
2) Face – Real Techniques Buffing Brush and Contour brush
Miscellaneous1) Candle – Bath and Body Works Marshmallow Fireside (for Fall/Winter; last reviewed in my November 2013 favourites) or Pink Sangria (for Spring/Summer)
2) Drink – Tea, but if I get 2, add coke.
3) Food – Single food: Chicken. Type of food: Asian (Chinese/Japanese)
4) Book – That I read this year: The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald. My all-time favourites include The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fault in Our Stars by John Green, and The Realm of Possibility by David Levithan.
5) Movie – The Devil Wears Prada and the Ironman movies. How’s that for diversity?
6) Show – I love TV shows, even though I didn’t used to at all. How about we narrow it to a top three? Torchwood, Friends, and Game of Thrones.
7) Store – Sephora
8) Blog/YouTube Channel(s) – not that they need more publicity, since they’re both so big already on their own, but my two favourites recently have been Shannon (Shaaanxo) and Karissa (SaturdayNightsAlrite) on YouTube.
Let me know if you would life reviews of any of the things I haven’t reviewed before, or more in-depth reviews of anything. And if there are any categories you think I missed, or if you did a similar post/vidoe this year, leave me a comment and let me know! I also want to hear what you agreed or disagreed with from my lost!
Thanks for reading!