Monday, May 12, 2014

Influenster Broadway Nails imPRESS Press-on Manicure VoxBox Review

Hello again! Just a quick post today to show you the VoxBox I got in the mail today from Influenster! Just before I start, I should mention that while this box was sent to me for free, any and all opinions are my own and 100% honest, as always.
Here’s a picture of the box:
2014-05-12 14.28.45
As you can see, it was just a really small box this time, but this is totally free, so I’m in no way complaining. If you’ve been reading a while, you may also know that I’ve already received a set of these nails from Influenster before, as well as a long pair in a giveaway before that. So I’m not inexperienced with this product.
I decided to put on the crackly ones first, since I don’t love them as much, and wanted to save the pretty pink ones. Here’s a look at them on my nails:
2014-05-12 20.22.42
These aren’t super long like the black ones I used the first time I tried these, but they also aren’t super short. Though I did have to trim a couple nails so that they wouldn’t hang out from under these ones. I love the shape and length of them, though.
I have a particularly hard time growing my nails out equally and keeping them in similar shapes (some nails love to be square while others want to look like circles!). As such, I love how these look on my hands. Even these, which are sort of a messy pattern, make my hands look more cared for and… sophisticated? I don’t think that’s the right word, but it’s close.
Anyways, for those who have never used or heard of these, the imPress Manicures are press on nails from Broadway Nails, but they are pre-glued, so there’s no messing around with liquid glue or adhesive stickers, like with other nails. So the most work you’re going to do is sorting through the nails to find the ones that fit your fingers best. Each pack comes with 24 nails—in 12 sizes—and I have no trouble finding matches for my nails, even though I have super tiny nails. They also have some that are about 2 sizes larger than the ones I chose for my thumbs, so there shouldn’t be any trouble fitting larger hands either.
I personally have some very oddly shaped nails, with curves in weird places, or some that are really flat, and so other fake nails I’ve tried have been uncomfortable, or downright painful, as they tried to pinch or flatten my natural nails to their shape, but these nails do no such thing. They are perfectly comfortable as long as you don’t put the edge of the nail over your cuticles (which can pinch a little, though not too badly).
These also come with a tiny file and alcohol pad to make sure that you nails are clean and that the glue will stick well. Once you’ve found your nail sizes and cleaned off your nails with the alcohol pad, you just peel the plastic backing off the nails and apply them to your own. And that’s all. No waiting for drying or setting, and they last for ages. My first ones lasted me at least a week, and I only pulled off my second pair early because the pattern bugged me. (For more pictures of what comes in each package, check out my original review of this product)
So yeah! That’s about all I have to say for that. Do let me know if you have any questions, if you’ve ever used this brand of press-on nails, or if you received this box as well! I’d love to hear from you, or see which ones you got in your own box.
Thanks for reading, and have an awesome rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and I really do read them all! So let me know what your thoughts are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...