Wednesday, June 4, 2014

May 2014 Favourites! (+ Video)

It’s that time of the month again! If you want to see my favourites video, that is ready for you. Either click here to see in HD on YouTube, or watch the embedded video below. Or skip that entirely, and move onto the rest of this post.

***

IMG_0895

Beauty Favourites:

1. The Body Shop Satsuma Shower Gel

I’ve been using this body wash for ages now, and I still absolutely love it. I’ve tried tons of others, but I keep coming back to this. The fresh, citrus-y scent is just so delicious and comforting, without being super sweet. The one pictured above is a travel size, but I also have a full-size bottle.

2. Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black Perfume Roller Ball

I got this little guy as a 100 point perk from Sephora, but at 7 ml, it’s only 3 ml away from being the full-sized roller ball! A pretty generous gift, if you ask me. On top of that, I love the heavy, sweet scent, which is a mix of violet, sandalwood, and vanilla. It can be a little overpowering if you use too much, at least in my opinion, so I’m glad this is in a roller ball, since it’s a really easy way to control the amount of fragrance you get. I love this scent, and if I ever run out, I can totally see myself repurchasing!

3. MAC Amplified Lipstick in Morange

See that bright, Crayola crayon orange lipstick in the picture above? This is literally one of my favourite things ever! I love how weird it is, without being too out there. I love how bright it is. I love how fun and summery it looks. Of course I love the classic MAC chocolate lipstick scent! I love that it’s an Amplified lipstick (by far my favourite formula). There is literally nothing wrong with this lipstick.

***

Non-Beauty Favourites:

1. Stash Jasmine Blossom Green Tea

I know I’ve mentioned this before, and just plain green tea before, but god do I love this stuff! And recently it’s had a come back for me, since it’s getting warmer, and I love having something that isn’t heavy, milky, or sweet to drink when I want it! Great hot, but also cold and ever so slightly sweetened!

2. HBO’s True Blood

I’m super late to the game on this one, but I’ve been loving it! I’m just about done the first season, and while this is far from family friendly—as I’m sure we expect from HBO shows—I love it and can watch episode after episode if I have time. It is gory and full of blood, sex, and swearing, but it is also so fascinating, even though Anna Paquin has a really weird face! >_>

***

Thanks for reading, and let me know what your May favourites were below, or link me to your own posts and videos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and I really do read them all! So let me know what your thoughts are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...