Saturday, January 3, 2015

|| Best Products of 2014 || My Yearly Favourites!

As I mentioned in my last post, I meant to have a video to go with this post this year, but I just haven’t had time, and it really needs to go up soon!

I’ll be following the same formula that I used last year for this post, with some additional categories, and couple I’ve excluded. Also, you may notice that a lot of my favourite products haven’t changed, so I’ll note those as undefeated (by bolding them and adding stars) as we go along. There are 8 categories, so I guess this could be long-ish. Hope you find it interesting, let me know if you want proper reviews for any of the products mentioned!

Skincare

1. Facewash/scrub: Aveeno Fresh Essentials Daily Scrub.

2. Toner: Witch Hazel

3. Moisturizers: a) Serum: Lise Watier Lift & Firm 3D Night Serum

**b) moisturizer: Clinique Dramatically Different Gel Moisturizer

5. Makeup remover: Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover

***

Face Makeup

**1. Foundation: Make Up For Ever HD Foundation (in N115)

**2. Powder: Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder

**3. Concealer: Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser

**4. Blush: Benefit Coralista

**5. Bronzer: Too Face Milk Chocolate Soliel Bronzer

**6. Highlighter: MAC Soft And Gentle

7. Setting Spray: Urban Decay All-Nighter Setting Spray

***

Eye Makeup

1. Primer: Essence I Heart Stage Primer

2. Single Eyeshadow: Prestige True Metals shadow in Copper

**3. Liner Pencil: Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Zero

4. Liquid/cream/gel liner: Lise Watier Feline Liquid Liner pen in Brown

5. Mascara: Maybelline Rocket Volume Express Waterproof

6. Brow Product: Sephora Retractable Brow Pencil in Midnight Brown

7. Palette: Urban Decay Vice3

***

Lips

1. Balm: Bonne Bell Lipsmacker in Bubblegum

2. Lipsticks: a) neutral: Limecrime Babette

b) bright: MAC Amplified Lipstick in Morange

c) dark: MAC Satin Lipstick in Cyber

3. lipgloss: Urban Decay Naked Lipgloss in Sesso

***

Scent

1. Perfume: Clean Warm Cotton

**2. Body Wash: The Body Shop in Satsuma

3. Lotion: (more for usefullness than scent) L’Occitane 20% Shea Butter Hand Creme

***

Nails

**1. Base coat: Essie Millionails

2. Colour: Peace & Love & OPI by OPI and LA Moss by Butter London

**3. Topcoat: INM Out the Door topcoat

**4. Tool: Burton Crystal File

***

Brushes

1. Eyes: Tweezerman Blender Brush

**2. Face: Real Techniques Buffing Brush

***

Miscellaneous

**1. Candle: Bath & Body Works’ Marshmallow Fireside

2. Drink: Coffee

**3. Food: Chicken

4. Books I read in: Game of Thrones 1-3 (A Song of Ice and Fire, A Clash of Kings, and A Storm of Swords)

5. Movies from 2014: The Fault in Our Stars, Guardians of the Galaxy, and Mockingjay pt. 1

6.Shows I watched in 2014: Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD, Game of Thrones, and True Blood

Thanks for reading! Be sure to let me know some of your 2014 favourites in the comments! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and I really do read them all! So let me know what your thoughts are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...