Friday, March 27, 2015

|| xoBeauty Brush Review || The 9 Piece Synthetic Brush Set || {video}

If we go by my usual upload schedule, this video is late, but I've decided that uploading Monday and Friday works best for me, so that's the new schedule... Either way, yay video!

Right, so anyways, here is my review of the xoBeauty 9 piece Synthetic Brush set, which my boyfriend was super nice enough to buy me for my birthday (which is today, coincidentally)! Spoilers: I love them, but you'll have to check out the video to find out why!

Click here to watch in HD, or watch below:

You can find the set at xoBeautyShop.com, or click here to go directly to this set.

Thanks for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and I really do read them all! So let me know what your thoughts are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...