I was tagged by the lovely Christine (of LightSmithing) to do this tag—thanks, Christine! ❤—so of course I'm doing it for you! The rules for the Versatile Blogger tag are to list 7 random facts about myself, and to tag others to do the tag. The recommended number is 15, but I'll probably do fewer.
7 Facts About Me:
- I've met 2 youtubers, from two very different youtube communities: Hank Green of the Vlogbrothers while at PAX Prime, and Karissa Pukas of SaturdayNightsAlrite while at IMATS.
- I probably like cold coffee more than hot coffee the majority of the time.
- I'm a huge fangirl, but I'm also not very good at it. The things I love, I love deeply and obsessively—like Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, John Green, makeup, Game of Thrones, Doctor Who, Portal, etc.—and I love to have things aside from the books and DVDs of those things, like t-shirts, and stuffed animals... but there are so many different things that I obsessively love that I never look as fangirl-sih as some people who pick one or two things and live their lives as, say, a Potterhead.
- I've been known to fall in love with books other people find boring because of the beautiful language the authors use. Words mean a lot to me.
- Apparently I'm in a book mood today...: When Tolkien's translation of Beowulf came out, I got super excited. I'm that kind of dork, but I mean... two of my favourite things had just materialized in one place!
- While I have to repaint my nails 2 or 3 thimes a week, my toenail polish will last over a month most times... Does this happen to anyone else?!
- I hate tomatoes.
I tag: Brit (Starless Favourites), Jayne (Cosmetic Proof), Shawna (Spill The Beauty), Jasmine (The Happy Sloths), Angela (Do Want Makeup), Angela (Raincouver Beauty). There's a couple more I was going to tag, but Christine got there first :P.
Thanks for reading!