Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Best of 2015 || Huge Round-Up of 2015 Favourites + My Top 15 of 2015!

Hi there guys! I hope y'all are doing well, have had an awesome Christmas, whether you celebrate or not, and also a great 2015!

Today I have for you my huge annual favourites round-up, as well as 2 videos you will find at the bottom of this post, featuring my Top 15 of 2015, because I wanted to do my yearly favourites in video form, but couldn't handle how many products I usually cover! So I did the best of both options! Also, it's in two parts because it started as a 22 minute long video... O_O

Last year, I set up my favourites post pretty nicely (check it out here, if you want a look), so I'm following a very similar format, with only a couple added categories! And I'll make sure once again to denote any returning champions with a pair of asterisks (**).

This post, aside from my top15 videos, will just be pictures and a list of my picks, but if there is anything you want a full review of, make sure to let me know! I'd love to hear your requests! I'll also try to link to a post or video, if I have reviewed a product before. Now... Let's begin!

Skincare:

Facewash: (not pictured) Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Skin Therapy Cleansing Oil

**Toner: Witch Hazel

Moisturizers: (a) Lightweight = Clean & Clear Morning Burst Hydrating Gel Moisturizer (review: Clean & Clear Acne Fighting Routine)
(b) Intense = Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Skin Therapy Oil for Face
(c) Eye Cream = Paula's Choice Resist Anti-Aging Eye Cream

**Makeup Remover: Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover

Face Makeup:

**Foundation: Make Up For Ever HD Foundation (Essentially the same as new Ultra HD)
Honourable Mention: ELF Acne Fighting Foundation

**Powder: Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder

Concealer: Kat Von D Lock-It Concealer

**Blush: Benefit Coralista

**Bronzer: Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer

**Highlighter: MAC Mineralised Skinfinish in Soft & Gentle

**Setting Spray: Urban Decay All-Nighter Setting Spray

((Click below to read the rest of my favourites. Just so this post doesn't take up a ton of room :P))

Eye Makeup:

**Primer: Essence I Love Stage Eyeshadow Base

Single Shadow: Naked2 (from Naked Basics; I didn't realise until finally putting this post together that this shadow cannot be bought alone. But I won't change my mind now!)

**Liner Pencil: Urban Decay 24/7 Liner Pencil in Zero

Liquid/Cream/Gel Liner: Stila Stay-All-Day Liquid Liner in Black

**Mascara: Maybelline Rocket Volume Express Waterproof

Brow Product: Covergirl Brow and Eye Makers in Midnight Brown + L'Oreal Brow Stylist Plumper Gel in Med-Dark

Palette: Urban Decay x Gwen Stefani Palette (review)
Honourable Mention: Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette (review)

Lips:

Balm: Burt's Bees Nourishing Balm with Mango Butter

Lipsticks: (a) Neutral = MAC Creme Cup
(b) Bright = MAC Candy Yum-Yum
(c) Red = Kat Von D Liquid Lipstick in Outlaw
(d) Dark = MAC Rebel

Gloss: Make Up For Ever Plexi-Gloss in 202 (or no gloss at all... I'm really not a gloss person, but this one is pretty comfortable.)

Body Care/Scents/Perfume:

Perfume: (not pictured) (a) Spring/Summer = Dior Pure Poison
(b) Fall/Winter = Elizabeth & James Nirvana Black

**Body Wash: The Body Shop Satsuma Shower Gel

Hand Lotion: Great American Clay Body Cream Souffle in Cucumber Melon (review: Great American Clay Multi-Product Review)

Body Lotion: Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer with Green Tea Oil

Nails:

**Base Coat: Essie Millionails Treatment

Colour: (a) Light/Bright = Essie Play Date
(b) Dark = OPI German-icure

**Top Coat: INM Out The Door Super Fast Drying Topcoat

Tools:

**Nail File: Burton Crystal Travel File

Eye Brushes: (a)ELF Essentials Smudge Brush
(b) Sigma E40 Tapered Blending Brush
(c) xoBeauty Round Top Blender
**(d)Tweezerman Blender Brush

Face Brushes: **(a) Real Techniques Buffing Brush
(b) ELF Complexion Brush
(c) xoBeauty Bronzer Brush

Miscellaneous:

Candle: Bath & Body Works Marshmallow Fireside

Drink: Cold brew coffee

Food: Butter Chicken and Rice

Books I Read in 2015: (a) A Feast For Crows (A Song of Ice and Fire 4)
(b) Daughter of Smoke & Bone Trilogy

Movies from 2015: (a) Avengers: Age of Ultron
(b) Mockingjay Part 2
(c) Paper Towns

Shows I Watched in 2015: (a) Game of Thrones
(b) Jessica Jones
(c) Parks and Recreation
(d) Doctor Who
(e) Supergirl

***

Top 15 of 2015 Videos:

Part 1: Body, Face, and Nails

Click here to watch on YouTube, or watch embedded below:

Part 2: Make-Up

On Youtube, or:

Thanks for reading and watching! Have a great New Year's!

What were some of your favourites from this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and I really do read them all! So let me know what your thoughts are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...