Friday, December 25, 2015

REVIEW || Urban Decay x Gwen Stefani Palette

Merry Christmas guys!! Hope everyone is having a great holiday season!!

Don't worry, I'm not writing on Christmas, I got this post prepared on Wednesday! Wanted to make sure it was in with my schedule in case anyone was poking around blogs and such killing time, or if you just don't have any Christmas plans.

Today's video has nothing to do with Christmas at all, actually! Here's my review of the Urban Decay x Gwen Stefani palette! If you've been following for a little while, you'll've seen all my Gwen Stefani palette tutorials and GRWM videos recently, and now here's my review.

Also, below are a bunch of pictures and swatches for you! Click any image to see it larger. Enjoy!

Click here to watch in HD, or watch below:

The packaging:

The palette:



Mirror detail:

Better look at the shadows:

All the swatches:

Row 1:

Row 2:

Row 3:

The palette also came with some teaser lipstick samples for the collection, set to come out later:

Not too bad sizes, several applications in each pod:

Thanks for watching and reading! Let me know your thoughts on this palette, if you've picked it up, or if you're planning to! Have an awesome weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and I really do read them all! So let me know what your thoughts are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...