Friday, January 15, 2016

My Favourite Feelings

Today's video is inspired by Hank Green (vlogbrothers) and Charlie McDonnell (charlieissocoollike), two of my favourite Youtubers.

Hank filmed 15 of his favourite feelings, Charlie only got to 12 (which makes me feel better about stopping at 10), and I wanted to share my own with you guys, because these videos kinda just made me happy. Because good feelings can do that.

Enjoy, and feel free to share some of your favourite feelings in the comments, a blog post, or a video, and send me a link if you have done this little challenge as well! =)

Click here to watch in HD, or watch below:

Click to see Charlie's video and Hank's video.

Thanks for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and I really do read them all! So let me know what your thoughts are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...