Monday, January 4, 2016

What I Got For Christmas || 2015

Hey there, I'm getting this up a little later than most people who are going to be doing them this year, but I mostly do these posts for myself in the future so I can remember past gifts. Hopefully you also take some amusement from looking at other people's presents!

Anyways, I hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Years, as well as anything else you might celebrate around this time! I'm going to divide up my presents from family and from friends. I'm not going to go through everything I got from my family either, as we tend to get tons of little gifts to go with the nicest ones, so I'll mention most of the best things. Let's start there:

From my family:


    Above:
  1. Hogwarts hoodie!!
  2. Grey fuzzy mocassin flats
  3. Pecan Praline Turtles
  4. A Starbucks tumbler that comes with a free coffee every day in January!!
    Above:
  1. Colouring books
  2. Bulldog calendar
  3. Fuzzy pink robe
  4. Lot's of chocolate and treats
  5. A Deathly Hallows necklace from my sister.
  6. Mandy also got me a DFTBA pin, but it hasn't arrived in the mail yet!
    Above:
  1. Hedley tickets for May!!
  2. Onesie with puppy heads on the feet
  3. Insurgent movie
  4. The Fault in Our Stars movie
  5. TARDIS wallet

From David:

From David this year I got the Urban Decay x Gwen Stefani palette, as you can see above. I've done lots of tutorials and grwm videos using it already, as well as a review, which you can check out. The easiest way to find them all in one spot is probably to search Gwen Stefani in the search box on the sidebar!

David also paid for Shadow of Mordor when it was on for $17 or whatever in the Steam Sale, so that's counting as a Christmas present too, I think =P

From Brit & Sean, and Jeff:

Above are my presents from my friends this year. The Sephora giftcard—for $50— is from Jeff. I haven't quite decided what to use it for yet, so I still have it so far, but I shall. And then the mini Too Faced Melted Lipstick in Fig and the mini Love Flush blush was from Brit along with the little tin containing DavidsTea's Gingerbread tea!

And that's basically everything, I think. I got so many awesome presents this year, I feel super lucky! =P Let me know what you got for Christmas, or share the link if you did a post or video like this, so I can check it out!

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Awww your loved ones put in a lot of effort. Your gifts are so pretty. I like the Moccasins and UD set.
    Happy New year dear.
    Whenever you can, I'd love you to check out my blog www.lilyofnigeria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, and I really do read them all! So let me know what your thoughts are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...