Friday, April 1, 2016

HAUL || Big Essence PR Package Unboxing & Swatches

I received a much bigger package than anticipated from Essence's PR, so I wanted to share it with you guys!

Let me know if you see anything in this video you want me to make sure to post a review of on my blog or on here. And don't forget to subscribe in both places, or on Twitter or Instagram to know when I post something new!

Click here to watch in HD, or watch below:

And here are the promised Nail Polish swatch pictures. But first, a better lit look at the polishes:

polishes

With 1 coat:

1 coat

And with 2 coats:

2 coats

And also, I just want to let you know... I couldn't get any good pictures of the comparison, as they are very hard polishes to capture, but is a nearly perfect dupe for "Peace & Love & OPI" from OPI... and way less expensive!

Thanks for watching and reading! Don't forget to let me know what you want to see review for!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and I really do read them all! So let me know what your thoughts are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...