Thursday, May 12, 2016

TUTORIAL || Dark, Warm, Smokey Eyes with the Shaaanxo Palette + 2 Lip Options!!

Hey guys! Today's video is another look with the BH Cosmetics Shaaanxo Palette, this time much darker, smokier, and a bit more nighttime. Though, as always, I think you can use this anytime if you like to wear a little more makeup sometimes =P

I paired this dark eye with my new beloved gray lipstick, which is the Smashbox Be Legendary Punked Matte lipstick. I love it, but of course you can pair this look with a nice neutral nude or pink, if you just cant muster the courage to wear grey lips out of the house! Before I show you the gray, though, I also show you the eyes with an orange lip for another option, so yeah, hopefully you can make this look work for you somehow.

Enjoy!

Click here to watch in HD, or watch below:

Thanks for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and I really do read them all! So let me know what your thoughts are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...