Thursday, June 23, 2016

Chatty GRWM || Summery Orange & Pink Makeup!

Hey guys! Today's video is somewhere between a tutorial and a GRWM, so I've gone with the GRWM tag... anyways, I wanted to do a fun, colourful, but wearable makeup look, and this is what came out! I really love it. I used the Too Faced Sugar Pop palette that came out last year (I think), and while that is no longer available (sorry!!), you can still easily replicate these colours, all you need is a soft bright orange, a bronze, and a highlight shade, and the two recent Too Faced palettes, as well as palettes from inexpensive brands like BH Cosmetics, Coastal Scents, and Morphe could easily get you these shades! Enjoy!

Click here to watch in HD, or watch below:

Thanks for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and I really do read them all! So let me know what your thoughts are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...