Tuesday, September 13, 2016

TUTORIAL || Warm Fall Eyes || Ft. BH Cosmetics Shaaanxo Palette + Kiss Lashes

A photo posted by Kristy (@glitterocd) on

Hi guys! I posted the above picture of a really gorgeous red/orange-y, fall leaves type look on instagram just over a week ago, and loved it so much I wanted to recreate the look for you in a tutorial! Also, I attempt the impossible (for me) and use some pretty, fluttery lashes from Kiss. Hope you enjoy!

Click here to watch in HD, or watch below:

And ny the way, this is the picture I was taking at the end of the video:

A photo posted by Kristy (@glitterocd) on

Don't forget about my Palmer's Skin Therapy giveaway! It closes in just a couple of days, so click here to enter!

Thanks for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and I really do read them all! So let me know what your thoughts are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...