Friday, October 7, 2016

Tag || How I Did My Makeup in Highschool

In which I do that challenge/tag thing that has been going around Youtube, where you share and demonstrate how you used to do your makeup back in highschool. I graduated about 8 years ago, so longer than some, but not as long ago as some others.

Still, nearly everything about how I wear my makeup now I learned in the last 5 or 6 years, around when I started my blog, so my makeup back in highschool was very simple and very basic.

Hope you enjoy this look back at my past =P

Click here to watch in HD, or watch below:

Thanks for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and I really do read them all! So let me know what your thoughts are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...