Thursday, October 20, 2016

Tutorial || Forest Fairy Halloween Costume Makeup

Hey guys! Today I've got a fun, creative Halloween tutorial for you! Not creative in that I think I made it up, but creative because you can take inspiration from what I did, but it would also be so easy to put your own spin on it and still come up with something awesome!

Feel free to use different colours, depending what you want this makeup to be, green is great for a wood fairy or elf, but you could also be a pink fairy, or use blues, greens, and teals for a water sprite or mermaid. I hope you enjoy this video and if you take any inspiration from it, I'd love to see what you come up with!

Click here to watch in HD, or watch below:

Thanks for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and I really do read them all! So let me know what your thoughts are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...