Friday, January 27, 2017

GRWM || Smokey Duochrome Eyes + Vampy Lips

Hey guys! Here's a deep, vampy look for you guys today. I'm sorry the duochrome in the eyeshadow I use doesn't pop right on my eyes on camera, but I swear it looked cool in real life!

Also, I was planning to record a voiceover for this video, but it turned out quite short so I didn't feel it was necessary. I put in some titles for anything I did want to point out, but otherwise, I hope you enjoy this as a GRWM. Let me know if you want to see me do more voiceovers, though!

As always, if you have similar colours from other brands, you do not need the ones I use here, but all the same, the products I used will be listed in the video's description.

Click here to watch in HD, or watch below:

Thanks for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and I really do read them all! So let me know what your thoughts are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...