Monday, January 23, 2017

TUTORIAL || Wintery Work or School Makeup || + First Impressions of Maybelline Big Shot Mascara

Hey guys! Looking for a new makeup look to wear to work or school? Maybe something a little deeper and winter-appropriate, but also still soft and workplace safe? Today's tutorial is soft, wearable, and appropriate for just about anywhere, unless you work or go to school somewhere makeup is banned. This look isn't fully matte, but the shimmer is soft, not over-the-top. I used a slightly deeper bronze on the outer corner and paired it with a deeper nude lip, which I think works well to make it feel more wintery, while still being very basic. Hope you like it!

Click here to watch in HD, or watch below:

Thanks for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and I really do read them all! So let me know what your thoughts are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...