Thursday, March 2, 2017

Winter Favourites || December 2016 - February 2017

Hey guys! Sorry I missed a couple videos there... I woke up on the 20th with one bright red eye that had glued itself shut overnight, and things just got a little worse from there. I still am hesitant to go back to wearing makeup for a few more days even though my symptoms have cleared up and I did a week of antibiotic drops, but I should be able to film tutorials again starting next Monday. Until then, I have a few different types of videos for you, starting with this product-centric Winter favourites.

I hope you don't mind looking at the products instead of my face for this one, but I wanted to get it up on time! Thanks for watching! =)

Click here to watch in HD, or watch below:

Thanks for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and I really do read them all! So let me know what your thoughts are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...