Sunday, September 4, 2011

A bit more about me

This may seem obvious about a girl who chose to create a beauty blog, but I LOVE make-up and nail polish, as well as shopping, clothes, and shoes. Also, besides liking these girly things, I'm a pretty big nerd.

I love reading, and my favourite authors are Jane Austen and David Levithan. I also adore Harry Potter, Hunger Games, and the Lord of the Rings (and I'm super excited for the Hobbit movies coming out eventually!). I am currently in university, and planning to major in English, and minor in Humanities, which I think proves I love to read, because there couldn't be two fields that require you to read more! :P

I also love to play games, and my favourites are Portal, Team Fortress 2, and Assassin's Creed. And I even went to PAX Prime this year (2011), and loved it, and I reallllly hope to go again next year! For those that don't know what PAX is, its basically a nerdy gaming convention held in Seattle each year, and shows off a bunch of new video and tabletop games, as well as selling cool, nerdy merchandise and lots of free stuff!

Finally, I have favourite tv shows for both sides of my personality; my girly side LOVES Gossip Girl (and I used to religiously watch The OC, and Friends, when they were airing new), and I also love House. And my nerdy side is completely obsessed with The Big Bang Theory, Doctor Who, and Torchwood, and it is very likely that some of my posts will include Doctor Who references, at least when I attempt Doctor Who themed nails again, like I did here.

So anyways, now you know a bit more about me. As always, I love to read your comments, or you can send me a message using the form in the top bar!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and I really do read them all! So let me know what your thoughts are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...