Saturday, October 8, 2011

OPI Original Nail Envy

Hello! I realise that it’s been a long time since I posted anything, and the main reason is that my nails were getting very dry, and peeling a ton, so I’ve mostly kept to laying on my Nail Envy, and a simple polish over top. Also, just last weekend, I had a strong urge for simple, black nails, after all the crazy, colourful, and fun things I had been doing. This, however didn’t seem like something that was anywhere near interesting enough to post to my blog. Anyways, after using my Nail Envy for a couple weeks straight, now though, I thought I would give you guys a quick update on how well it’s been working for me.

First, to remind you, I bought the Nail Envy a few weeks ago from London Drugs, because my nails were getting really dry, and the top layers were starting to peel constantly. I was planning to buy OPI’s Nail Envy which is actually formulated to help fix sensitive and peeling nails, but LD didn’t carry it, so I ended up buying the original. It was a little pricier than I had been expecting at $19.99+tax, but I got it anyways, because my nails were pretty desperate.

So, now, I’ve been using the Nail Envy for a little while now, and I have to say that it certainly has done some good for my nails. They are definitely stronger, and are easier to grow than they have been in the past. However, on some nails, the peeling hasn’t stopped. Admittedly, this strengthener isn’t specially designed to fix that particular issue, but after spending twenty dollars on it, I had hoped that it would help. However, overall, the product does do what it says it will, which is strengthen your nails. At this point, I’d really like to try the Sensitive and Peeling Nails formula, to see if it would actually fix my poor, peeling nails…!

Do you use Nail Envy, or maybe another nail strengthener? Which is your favourite?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and I really do read them all! So let me know what your thoughts are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...