Monday, December 19, 2011

Glitter Explosion

In my last post, I mentioned the glitter mani that I did a couple of weeks ago, which was caused by an intense glitter craving. I just wanted to show you guys how awesome that polish is. The first two pictures below is the Sephora by OPI It’s Bouquet with Me glitter polish on it’s own. It took about three (maybe 4?) coats to get it to this opacity:

IMAG2156IMAG2159

It’s still not perfectly opaque, but it was super glittery. I love that besides the purple glitter, there was also silvery holographic glitter, and that the polish itself is tinted purple.

Below is a couple pictures of the same polish, but layered over a coat of a cheap silver polish from Icing by Claire’s. I really liked the effect of this combination:

IMAG2166IMAG2167

What do you think? Have you ever had a crazy glitter craving that couldn’t be ignored? Better yet, do you have pictures of the outcome of said craving? Show me!

3 comments:

  1. Oh I definitely love glitter! This polish looks great over the silver! http://artevolve.blogspot.com/2011/12/sephora-by-opi-looks-like-rain-dear.html <- here is a post that I had with with glitter! Scroll to the bottom photos and you'll know what I mean! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. *had fun with, not 'with with' lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Ashesela: Haha! That looks so crazy! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, and I really do read them all! So let me know what your thoughts are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...