Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Cute Blog Award

Hey everyone, so a couple days ago I got a comment from Ashesela of Art Evolve telling me that she had awarded me this cute blog award and linked me to her post!

For this award you:
1. Link back to the person who awarded you
2. Answer the award questions
3. Tell something about yourself that you haven't told anyone on your blog yet
4. Award as many blogs as you think are worthy of this award
5. Make sure to let those you gave this award to know that you awarded them.

I already linked to her blog above, so let’s move onto the questions shall we?

The Award Questions:

1. What is your go to makeup product?
- Mascara! I can do without everything else if necessary, but I can’t leave the house without good ol’ black mascara… not with my shiny gold/blonde lashes…

2. What was your favourite fashion trend of 2011?
- Hard to say… I don’t usually pay to much attention to fashion trends, since I tend to do my own thing…

3. What is your favourite dessert?
- Ice cream or cookies… or… ice cream AND cookies!!

4. Favourite color?
- Black or neon green

5. What is your middle name?
- Leanne

6. What was the last song that you listened to?
- Christmas Lights by Coldplay (I know its not Christmas anymore, but its a really cute song)

7. Cats or dogs?
- Dogs! But I love my kitty too.

Something about myself that you don't know:
- I got my first (pretty ghetto) makeup kit in grade 4. It came in a little purple glittery plastic lunchbox which contained a couple of glitter gels, 2 lip glosses, 3 lipsticks (neon pink, purple, and light blue O_o), 4 eye shadows (light and dark purple, and light and dark green), a glitter body spray, and a lip pencil that didn’t match any of the lipsticks, and which I think I usually used to draw tattoos on my arms and legs… >_>

And for the blogs I want to tag:

I’m excluding some of the bigger blogs I follow, since this seems like it would be a little silly >_<…

3 comments:

  1. Aw thank you so much for the tag!! :D This was quite fun to read!

    Hahah, that makeup kit sounds awesome. I loved how you used the liner to draw tattoos. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. @AllThatIsGorgeous: you're welcome! :)

    @Ashesela: No problem! Heh, I was a cool kid... :P

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, and I really do read them all! So let me know what your thoughts are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...