Friday, June 15, 2012

Neon Nails :)

Just a quick post to show you my current mani! Its nothing too special, but I’m just so in love with it that I wanted to show it off.

I’m wearing two coats of OPI Did It On ‘Em, topped off with one coat of Icing’s What Planet Are You On? which is a great neon green glitter. However, the application of the Icing polish is terrible if you try for more than one coat, which is why I opted to paint it over the OPI. I love the clear glitter in this polish, it’s almost like a flakey!

100_1104

However, even just one coat of this polish is very lumpy, and I could probably used an extra coat of Seche Vite to even it out. However, I am both lazy and cheap, so I stuck with one coat.

Also, you might notice that my nails have gotten a little shorter, especially my pinky, which is because I was picking off my polish (I know… I shouldn’t…), but there was a bit of a ding in my pinky nail, and instead of polish, I ripped almost the entire tip off the nail!! I was really depressed, but I cut the rest of my nails down a bit to match. They’ll grow back though.

4 comments:

  1. Oh no, I'm such a girl too and do the stereotypical depressed squeal whenever I break a nail. Love the neon on your nails!

    Alice

    http://SecretsOfAWannabeCharlotte.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Haha, I don't think I squealed for this one, but I was pouty for a while... :P

      Delete
  2. It's true, nails grow back. That's what I tell myself too when something happens to them...my right hand is always sort of a mess because I use it so much more than my left. This is a great combo! I like the flakies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, usually the same for me too, but at the moment all my nails are about the same length. Thanks, the more I look at it, the more I like it!

      Delete

I love reading your comments, and I really do read them all! So let me know what your thoughts are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...