Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Tokidoki -- Sandy

As you probably know by now if you’ve been to Sephora, r/makeupaddiction, or many makeup blogs in the past couple of weeks, Tokidoki is leaving Sephora, and so there’s been a big sale on. The amazing glitter polishes were down to $4 (from $12, I believe), and though I’d never tried them, I had to have this one! (So, just like the OPI, this was a bit of an impulse buy. But I’m going to be good now until Seattle!)

This is Sandy, which is a really boring name for this polish, which features gold mini glitter, gold bar glitter, and blue holographic bar glitter. Love!! Here it is:

100_1379

100_1380

100_1381

And it came with a couple nail stickers:

100_1383

As a glitter gradient over OPI German-icure:

100_1384

Two coats, plus one coat Sephora by OP topcoat, and one coat Seche Vite. This is a fantastically dense polish:

100_1390

100_1389

100_1392

Did you pick up any of the sale Tokidoki products from Sephora? Let me know.

Thanks for reading! =)

2 comments:

  1. I found Savana today and I'm going hunting for more tomorrow! =D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, and I really do read them all! So let me know what your thoughts are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...