Thursday, December 6, 2012

November 2012 Favourites!

Welcome to December!

Alright, so it’s been November for about a week now, but that’s alright. I just wanted to let you know about my favourite beauty and non beauty products this month. I only have a couple, but hopefully you still enjoy these types of posts, I know I do. So here were my favourites this past month:

  1. Holographic polish:

    100_1895
         Specifically my holographic topcoat, which I’ve been loving layering over other polishes and making my nails just so so shiny! I’m in love, I want all the holos!
  2. Miss Jessie’s Baby Buttercreme:

    100_1891

         This was from my last ever Glymm bag, and I’ve been loving it. It smells super-sweet, so it’s not for everyone, but I love vanilla, and I can’t imagine not wanting to smell like a cupcake or vanilla pudding. This is basically a leave-in conditioning treatment, and though it feel sticky on your hands when you rub it in, it absorbs into my hair really well and makes it nice and soft. Since I’m working on growing my hair out long again now, this seems like it will be helpful for keeping my hair strong and healthy.
     
  3. Chloe Eau de Parfum spray:

    100_1897
          I've probably mentioned this before, but I've sort of rekindled my love for this scent recently. I prefer lighter scents (my favourite is the original Paris Hilton perfume) for the warmer months, and the Chloe is just too heavy for the heat, but now that it's cooler, I find that this scent is just so warm and comforting to me, which is a little weird, just because it's so floral, and I'm not generally a lover of floral scents

Non-Cosmetic Favourites:

  1. Flow Free
    This game is so much fun! I downloaded it after watching one of Blair Fowler’s vlogs (juicystar07 on YouTube), because it looked interesting. It has a bunch of levels and you have to connect the coloured dots without crossing other colour paths and you have to fill all the empty space so it looks like the picture above. I’ve been so addicted to it lately. This is a free game available both on Android and Iphone, so you should try it out if you need a new game for your phone =P
  2. Clutches:

    100_1898

    100_1899

    I only have the one, which is this simple, cute little wristlet clutch from Ardene, which was probably either 2 for $10 or 2 for $20, which I split with Brit, my best friend a while back. I bought this to stop myself from spending something like $50 on a Guess wristlet, since I already have a Guess wallet, and there was a wristlet there I had my eye on.

    This one has three pockets, one with slots for cards, and room for money and coupons, and maybe more cards that don’t fit in the slot, another the same size on the opposite side to fit small stuff like lipstick or whatever. I currently have pills, a pen, and a lip balm in there. The third inside pocket is just a very thin spot where I like to keep my bus pass for easy access. And also an outside pocket which I use for change.

    I’ve just been liking the option lately to give my shoulder a break from a big heavy bag, and I honestly don’t usually need all the things I lug around, though I do still love my big Kinies bag (which I think I mentioned in my first ever favourites post). I worry that this one’s handle will snap one day, because it feels a little cheap and flimsy, but hopefully it will hold up a while yet!

And that’s all! What stuff did you love last month, or what are you loving right now! Thanks for reading! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and I really do read them all! So let me know what your thoughts are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...