Wednesday, January 23, 2013

How I spent the last of my Glymm points…

Sorry for the gap in posts! It’s been about a week since my last post. I’ll try to be better now, really, but it can be hard during the semester, especially since this semester is very reading-heavy! I’m already feeling exhausted… Oh well, moving on:

Anyway, this is just a quick post to show you what I got with the last of my Glymm points. I ordered this during the boxing week sales, so there were discounts. On top of that, the lashes were part of the December box, so they made my shipping free as well. So in total, this order came to less than $4! Then, when I opened the box, there was an extra set of lashes! They were supposed to be 3 for $15, but I got 4.

100_2183

Lashem False Lashes:

100_2192

100_2194

These aren’t really anything special, and definitely heavier than the Ardell lashes, which are fairly comfortable. They’re also pretty crazy dramatic, at least for me. I mostly bought them because they were so cheap, and they saved me shipping, but I should definitely get some use of them! At worst, I might trim some of the longer pieces shorter on at least one of the sets, since I have 3 that are identical, and it might make a more wearable pair. (Technically, since I’d be happy to get a Butter polish for $4, I can claim these were free!)

Butter London Polish in La Moss:

100_2184

100_2187

100_2189

I wanted to get this because I love my deep red Oxblood polish from RGB, and I wanted something like a backup. This looked more purple on the site, but it’s actually very close. Either way, I love it, and it’s very good quality, being a non-glitter Butter polish! More than worth the $4!

***

And that’s all! I’m definitely happy with my order, but especially after Glymm’s price increase to $15/month, I’m almost certainly done with the company.

I hope you enjoyed this post, and I should have a big haul post up in a couple day. Please let me know if there are any posts you would like to see. Also, I have started buying things for my giveaway. I think I’ll start it when I hit 50 followers, so if you follow, but not publicly, it’s in your best interest to follow through GFC! =)

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and I really do read them all! So let me know what your thoughts are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...