Wednesday, May 22, 2013

My Essence Nail Polishes

I mentioned the Essence mascara in my last favourites post, so I won’t waste your time talking about that again, but I did want to show off my pretty Essence nail polishes that I picked up at the same time:

100_2603

100_2605

Above: “Grey-t to be here,” “Oh my glitter!”
Below: “Date in the moonlight,” “Walk on the wild side”

100_2608

Swatches:

100_2611

Left to right: Walk on the wild side, Grey-t to be here, Date in the moonlight, Oh my glitter!
Below: Oh my Glitter! on my nails

100_2599

I really like these polishes. They aren’t super long-wearing for me, but they do go on nicely in two coats, and they definitely last better than ELF polishes, which are comparable in price. Also, I think some of the colours are great. I bought pretty much all of the shimmery ones they had at the time, but they also have a nice selection of bright and normal colours.

I would definitely recommend trying some out if you have access to this brand. I got mine at Shoppers Drug Mart in Canada, but it might be available other places, for all I know.

Let me know in the comments if you’ve tried these out, and if you’ve found this brand somewhere else! I’d also love to hear if you have any suggestions for products from this brand, since I definitely try some more out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and I really do read them all! So let me know what your thoughts are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...