Sunday, June 23, 2013

Would You Rather: Makeup Edition

Hello all, I found this tag on Emily (BeautyBroadcast)’s blog, and she tagged any other bloggers who wanted to do the tag. I thought it looked fun, and I had an essay to be writing, so here we are. Without any more ado, here are the questions.

1. Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lip glosses or lose all of your palettes and eye shadows?

Mascaras, liners, lipsticks, and glosses… because I don’t really love any of my lip products, and to replace 5 or 6 liners and a mascara would be cheaper than trying to replace all my eye shadows and palettes...

2. Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?

Never be able to cut it again? If i chopped it all off, I’d have to wait for it to grow out a long time before I could leave the house again… >_> Also, hair reaches a maximum length eventually…

3. Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?

Coral. My favourite blush is Coralista, and if I couldn’t only ever use it again, I’d be alright with that. It just looks more naturally glowy, whereas pinks on me make me look warm and flushed. 

4. If you had $1,000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?

Clothes! I buy makeup constantly, but have a harder time putting down the money for good clothes, so I’d love to use the $1000 to get some good basics and maybe something more fun. Jeans for sure, probably a few pairs. A soft, warm TNA hoodie. Some yoga parts for working out. T-shirts, tank tops. A nice jacket. etc.

5. Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner or eyeliner as lipstick?

Eyeliner as lipstick… god, can you imagine what lipstick would do to your eyes?!

6. Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?

Sephora!! So many brands, including my two loves: Benefit and Urban Decay. Also points! And sometimes sales. Plus, I always feel less like I’m being pushed to buy, and I can roam around and play.

7. Would you rather only use one eye shadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life?

One lip colour. I like wearing lip colours, but I like eye stuff so much more! 

8. Would you rather wear winter clothes in the summer or summer clothes in the winter?

SUMMER CLOTHES IN THE WINTER!! God… I get way too warm, way too easily. I’d much rather be cold than hot.

9. Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?

Dark, I think. I love my brights, don’t get me wrong, but sometimes I love to go back to my old favourites. Besides, brights don’t really go with everything, whereas darks are basically neutral.

10. Would you rather give up your favourite lip product or your favourite eye product?

Favourite lip product. I’m not so in love with any particular product that I couldn’t find a new one.

11. Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?

Ponytails. I like messy buns for going to the gym or sitting around the house, but I don’t actually like how they look on me, but my curly hair looks nice in ponytails, so if it was one or the other, I’d pick the ponytails. 

12. Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lip gloss?

Lipgloss; I love my nail stuff, as you should all know by now, but lipglosses are sticky and weirdly shiny… no. Nail polish for the win! 

13. Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or Sharpie them in everyday?

Sharpie. They make brown sharpies in a fineliner format… just get one of those and be careful! :P 

14. Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?

This is honestly a horrifying question for me! I know I don’t literally need either to survive, but I really don’t like how I look without makeup, and if I didn’t wear nail polish, my nails would be weak, short, chipped, and picked/chewed very short. So I don’t know which one I’d pick to live without… I guess I could just use the two less abrasive parts of a nail buffer to keep my nails shiny and somewhat attractive, so that I could keep my makeup. And I guess there’s also always false nails!

***

I tag anyone who wants to do this tag, and ask that you leave a link in the comments if you make a post. If you don’t have a blog, I’d also love to read your answers anyways, so post them as comments as well! Thanks so much for reading, pretty girls, hope you’re doing well! =)

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and I really do read them all! So let me know what your thoughts are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...