Sunday, September 29, 2013

Tag: Autumn is Awesome

Hey, I found this tag on Annabellesmakeup’s channel, and I thought it would be fun to do it myself, especially since I’m pretty low on topics to blog about lately, and also because I really love fall!

QUESTIONS:

1. Favourite/least favourite thing about fall?

My favourite thing about fall is probably the fashion and darker colours. My least favourite? That’s a bit harder. I guess you could say the rain, but I don’t really hate it… it helps to make it colder, but I could do without the getting wet!

2. Favourite clothing item for fall?

Usually, I’d say scarves or boots, but this year I finally found my (non)leather jacket, and I’m so so excited to finally have one that fits and is comfy and looks good! I’m going to get a ton of use out of it this season! Here’s the picture off the Walmart.ca site of the jacket:

3. Favourite makeup trend for fall?

This is probably almost every beauty-addict’s answer to this question, but definitely bold lips. Specifically dark lips, my favourite of the moment being MAC’s Hang Up.

4. Favourite fall food/drink?

My favourite foods don’t usually change seasonally, but I guess pumpkin pie still counts, since it can be hard to find the rest of the year… so my favourite fall food is probably pumpkin pie with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream. Similarly, my favourite drink is the Starbucks Pumpkin Spice latte.

PSA: If you love the pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks, do not—I repeat do not—bother with the McDonald’s version. Unless you like gingerbread lattes, since that’s more what those taste like…

5. Fall TV show premiere you're looking forward to most?

There is so much premiering this fall, so it’s hard to pick. Big Bang Theory already premiered, and there’s Doctor Who coming at the end of November (technically still fall). Not to mention tons of movies. But probably the one thing that I was and am most excited about was the series premiere of Joss Whedon’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., which started on Tuesday, and the first episode was all I hoped and dreamed it could be!

6. Favourite fall tradition?

Not really sure. Technically stuff like back to school shopping and the return of fall candles to Bath and Body Works is all before fall begins. I think I’m going to go with the end of October, then since the last two days of October consist of my anniversary with my boyfriend and Halloween (the second best holiday of the year)!

***

And that’s all the questions! I’m thinking of doing a couple doing a couple of fall makeup looks, either as more step-by-stop tutorials or just as inspiration/face-of-of-the-day type posts. Fall is my favourite time to play around with clothes and makeup, so I think it would be fun to share a bit of my excitement with you. Let me know if you have any requests, or if how you think I should do my makeup posts: step-by-step or just the finished look?

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and I really do read them all! So let me know what your thoughts are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...