Friday, October 4, 2013

Procrastinating Beauty Blogger TAG

I found this tag on Emily’s blog (http://www.beautybroadcast.net) and decided I pretty much had to do it because I’m like the epitome of the procrastinator.

1. Name a beauty regime that you rarely do?
I was going to say washing my brushes, but considering the next question, I’ll pick something else. Another thing I don’t really do, though it isn’t necessary, is styling my hair. I usually towel it, brush it out, add some argan oil, and then let it dry loose.

2. Is washing your make-up brushes something that you do regularly?
Not at all, I commonly end up going months between washings.

3. How long will you last with chipped nail polish?
An hour or two? I used to be a nail biter, and one little part of that has remained is that the moment there's something to pick at on my nails, I will chew and pick off all my nail polish. I know it’s terrible for my nails, but I can’t leave them alone.

4. How long will you put off buying/replacing a beauty product, even if you need it?
I don’t really. I usually buy a replacement before I’m out of something because I don’t wanna have to go without.

5. What is your worst beauty habit?
Leaving my makeup on when I go to bed. I almost always forget unless I have a full face on or loves of colour. I’m a lot better at making myself in that case.

6. Name something non-beauty related that you put off doing all the time?
School-work. Readings, essays, assignments… I wait until the last possible minute.

7. When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready to the last minute?
Sort of… By which I mean, usually when I’m going somewhere its in the morning/afternoon… and usually I sleep in so long that I have to rush through getting ready. If I get up in time, though I like to get ready right away as it leaves lots of time to do good makeup and make a proper outfit.

8. Can you commit to spending bans?
I’ve never tried when I had the option to spend. However, when I don’t have money to buy, I sometimes still manage to acquire makeup because my boyfriend likes to buy me things… So I’m gonna say no, a ban wouldn’t work well.

9. How organized is your make-up and nail polish collections?
Well, there’s a semblance of organization. I have a brush jar, a jar for my most used pencil and tube shaped products, a big makeup bag for my most used powder products, and three drawers, one for nail polish, one for lip and face products, and one for eye makeup… But I also have various lipsticks and lip balms, lotions, and nail polishes strewn around my room… So I try. A bit.

***

And that’s all the questions. Thanks for reading

2 comments:

  1. I'm stealing this one for my beauty blog! I am also SUCH a procrastinator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Excellent =) I'll have to check it out!

      Delete

I love reading your comments, and I really do read them all! So let me know what your thoughts are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...