Monday, April 7, 2014

Get To Know Me Tag (Video)

Hello again, sorry it's been so long since I posted a post or video. This is the end of semester, so literally everything is due right now, and I'm pretty much swamped. (Which is not an expression I use much...)

Anyways, I just realised that I never posted a link to my last video here, so in case any of you don't follow my YouTube channel but want to know a bit more about me, I thought it would be good to post it here now. If you want to watch, you can click here to see it in HD, or just watching in the embedded player below. As usual.


The Questions:

1. What is your name?
2. Where were you born?
3. What is your home town?
4. Where have you worked?
5. Hair length, hair colour, and eye colour?
6. What is your best feature?
7. What is your ethnicity?
8. How tall are you?
9. Braces/piercings/tattoos?
10. Do you play any instruments?
11. What did you want to be when you grew up?
12. Least and most favourite subjects in school?
13. Do you have any pets?
14. Have you been out of the country before?
15. Favourite movies?
16. Favourite TV Shoes?
17. Favourite book?
18. Favourite colour?
19. Favourite animal?
20. Favourite perfume?
21. Favourite drink?
22. Favourite holiday?
23. Favourite store?
24. Favourite restaurant?
25. What is your favourite place to go?
26. Favourite song?
27. Mac or PC?
28. Facebook or Twitter?
29. Star Wars or Star Trek?
30. What kind of phone do you have?
31. How are you currently feeling?
32. What are you currently eating?
33. What are you currently thinking about?
34. What are you currently wearing?
35. Single or taken?
36. Do you want to have kids?
37. What is your life motto?
38. What is your favourite thing to do?
39. What do you think of your husband?
40. How much do you love your subscribers?

Thanks so much for reading/watching. I hope to be back very soon. I have a couple of videos filmed, but I have no time to edit at the moment. I hope to have a new video up this weekend, but we'll have to see about that.

For now, I'd love to hear from you guys here or on my video, and I tag you all to do the questions above. Let me know if you post them somewhere, and I'll check it out!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and I really do read them all! So let me know what your thoughts are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...