Saturday, May 24, 2014

Video: Perfect Sick Day Makeup | No-Makeup Makeup Tutorial

Hello again, just wanted to share my latest video with you all. I perfected this makeup look the last time I was sick about a month ago. I don’t like to look for feel too made up when I’m feeling sick, because I feel like I’ll just rub my eyes and spread glitter everywhere, but I don’t want to go makeup free, because then I feel even worse, because I know I look as sick as I feel. I think this look strikes a good balance, hiding imperfections and brightening, without being heavy or messy, and having great staying power.

If you’re interested, click here to watch in HD on YouTube, or watch below:

Thanks so much for watching, and please be sure to subscribe, like this video, and comment! Have an awesome weekend!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and I really do read them all! So let me know what your thoughts are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...