Friday, April 24, 2015

|| Colourpop Lippie Stix Mini Haul/Review/Lip Swatches || {video + pictures}

Hello there! Today's post goes along with today's video; I just have a bunch of extra pictures for you, as well as a better look at the lip swatch pictures that I included in the video. So first, here's the video, if you want to watch (which you totally should):

Click here to watch in HD, or watch below:

***

What came in my package:
everything in the package

The packaging:
boxes

The lippie stix tubes:
tubes

The coloured ends and names:
end of tubes

Quick swatches on my hand:
hand swatches

Lip swatches:

Yasmin:
Yasmin

Bull Chic:
Bullchic

Bunny:
Bunny

Brills
Brills

Grind:
Grind

Have you tried colourpop? How did you like the products, and what were your experiences with their customer service?

Thanks for watching and watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and I really do read them all! So let me know what your thoughts are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...