Monday, June 15, 2015

TAG || My Top 10 Most Influential Books {video}

It's been a while since I did a book post, so here's a super short one! Also, I'm thinking of doing a weekly book review on Saturdays, at least for a while, as a sort of series. I would love any name suggestions, as I'm terrible at titles! I'll probably start by reviewing the books I mentioned in this video! If you miss anything, the description bar on YouTube has all the book titles, Brit's original video, and my goodreads profile link, so make sure to check that out. Though my profile should also be linked in the "Contact Me" section above! Enjoy the video, and let me know your influential books!

Click here to watch in HD, or watch below:

Thanks for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and I really do read them all! So let me know what your thoughts are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...