Monday, September 21, 2015

Tutorial || Harley Quinn Suicide Squad || Halloween or Cosplay Makeup

I fell in love with Margot Robbie's Harley Quinn makeup in the Suicide Squad promotional photos and trailers, and so I had to recreate it to cosplay at PAX!

This is an awesome, easy to do makeup look that you could use to cosplay as Harley yourself, or to dress up for Halloween! I hope you liked it!

Let me know if you have any other character requests or costume makeup requests, and I'll do my best to do a video for you!

Obviously nothing related to the character of Harley Quinn or the Suicide Squad comics or movie belongs to me, I just really loved this makeup look and wanted to share my recreation!

Click here to watch in HD, or watch below:

Thanks for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and I really do read them all! So let me know what your thoughts are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...