Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Tutorial || Fairy / Elf Costume Makeup (+ Wearable Green Eyes)

Sorry for the messed up week or so of posting... schedule stuff changed around on me and suddenly my old posting schedule is not working for me at all. To work with recent changes, I'm going to change my video upload schedule to Wednesdays and Fridays, which should work much better for me for the time being!

Also, this video is long. And a little late in the month for a costume video... But I wanted to film it, and I wanted to post it. It would be great for anyone still looking for a last minute costume, since the makeup does a lot of the work. Add some fairy wings and a pretty dress, or a green or brown outfit and put some braids in your hair... maybe a flower crown... Voila! Instant costume!

Also, there are thousands of ways you could tweak this to your own uses. Use different colours, draw different designs... I just wanted to show you a couple of ideas and hopefully they help to inspire a couple of people! Let me know if you use anything in this tutorial, or honestly, just show me pictures of your Halloween costume this year, I'd love to see them!

Click here to watch in HD, or watch below:

***

Here's a look at the various title cards I made for this video, as well, since they give a pretty good look at the looks I created:



Thanks for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and I really do read them all! So let me know what your thoughts are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...